We provide advice and guidance on acquisition of computers, components and peripherals. Our IT technical support officers make sure that our valuable customer’s computer and network systems are kept as reliable and efficient as possible.
Our work typically involves:
- Sale and installation of components to upgrade existing equipment
- Sale, distribution and installation of site-licensed software
- Recovery and restoration of data from damaged disks
- Re-installation of computers and peripherals after office moves
- Installation and configuration of new PCs from preferred vendors
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies and many more
What else can we do for you?
Wish for the best and we will take care of the rest.
Please contact us 93 93 73 93